Sunday, April 15, 2012

BAD experience!!!!

I cant understand why people like to drink wine and get drunk purposely. I was slightly drunk last night, I felt really really bad.
At first, my aunty and her friend suggested to go to have a drink and bring me to bar as I was 19 now. They chose a bar called "skybar". The pictures from the Internet showed really good environment, seemed like a bar with music and quiet but we were wrong!!!
When we arrived there, the music was too loud and crowded. I had to admitted that the design of the bar is awesome! But I dont like the music and crowd. So we switched to another bar in Pavillion Level 3.
It was like a coffee shop but everyone was drinking alcohol! It was quite hot there. My aunty chose a cocktail for me! Maybe I drank too fast and dont know how to control myself, I seemed like drunk. I got headache and felt like want to vomit. Bad bad bad feeling! Luckily, I felt better after deep breathe. They told me that I have to control myself and must drink water after wine!
really really super bad feeling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment