Monday, April 30, 2012

my crazy hair

omg!!I went to my dad schoolmate gathering just now.
An uncle asked me, "You changed your hair style?"
"yup!! How you know? but I tied up my hair today!" I wondered how he knew that i straightened my hair!
"My son said that he saw you before, your new hair style not nice."
"harr...? I did new hair style for 1 month only, I didnt meet your son!"
"oo...he saw you at the school carnival!"
"school carnival?" omg!!!! I straightened my hair 1st of April, the carnival was on March!!!
My hair curled naturally before!!!!!natural!!!! My mum paid 200++ for me to straightened my hair !
My junior, friends and colleagues thought I curled my hair before, and my hair back to natural now!!!!
Where my mum spend this money? crazy hair! stupid hair (but with brilliant master! haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment