Thursday, May 3, 2012

they want me to be fired!

headmaster talked with them for more than half an hour yesterday. Then, they wrote me a "letter", they apologize but they didnt changed their attitude! haiz,,,they wanted me to be fired! A girl left the centre this month and she persuaded her friends to ask their parents to complain about me and leave the centre together! I didnt feel very sad like before maybe of my stomachache, I dont have energy to angry with them! today, they still the same, not listening, keep talking, but I feel like never mind, I dont care they listen to me or not...hope everything will be fine tomorrow!
I started to tied up my hair recently! seem like my mum really wasted money!XD

2 comments:

  1. aiyoh~~ where u work oh~~~ why u so pity punya~~ @@

    ReplyDelete