Thursday, May 17, 2012

teacher's day

yesterday was teacher's day. dunno which student's parents bought a cake for teachers, yummy! chocolate cake. But after cake, bad things came! They purposely made me angry...Evil children! Why that devil came back again? Those days without her, my class was peace, while she appeared,...(dont know how to describe but really really bad!) She disturbed others' study mood, everything seem ok without her!!!! She even asked her dad to call her friend's parents why  her friend dont want to friend with her...crazy kids!

but I really happy a student gave me a handmade key chain. There are pictures which was coloured by her in the plastic key chain...I asked why she had two (one for me and another one was hers) but her friends have only one, she said because she want to do it for me! I dont know whether it is the truth, but I was very happy...this present is meaningful and priceless for me! Theirs "happy teacher's day" can make me happy even just a phrase.(although I really angry and thought of dont want to be a tutor again) Thank you.

and Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment