Thursday, May 24, 2012

badminton!

I didnt exercise for a long time! I went to play badminton with my colleagues just now! We make it after dinner, quite weird as all of us were hungry. We finally get a court in the third centre around 9pm. Why all of them exercise on Thursday night? Exercise is really not my cup of tea. I used to stand there and wait the ball to come to me. They kept complaining me! "Come on! Run! Move your body!"
Felt good after exercise! Then, supper! We met 2 OKU, one of them sang songs, another one pushed the wheel chair, she lost a hand too. We suggested to donate some money for them. Then, My colleague and I gave them the money. We were the first one in that stall to do so. Then, lots of them followed!
Teachers will not end their chat, if they start complaining about their students!

No comments:

Post a Comment