Friday, April 13, 2012

working

This is my second job---teacher! It is really a special feeling when students call me "teacher"!
I never think that I will be a teacher. I just dreamed to become a teacher when I was small because teacher no need to do homework.
Finally, I realized that it is better to be a student. Checking students' homework and teaching is not that easy!
Maybe, like what my colleague said, he is going to quit this job, he doesnt miss his students but colleagues (but I think his "colleagues" not including me as I just worked for 2 weeks).
Although my parents think that I cant get any useful experience if I am a teacher, I dont think so. To be a teacher, I should have good communication skills with students and colleagues, be patient and be a good modal for students. For me, these skills are really needed for my uni life.
I plan to work until August, hope that I will enjoy being a teacher.
Pimples are all around my face now because I keep scolding students almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment