Tuesday, September 4, 2012

new place, new people, new life

Finally, I am here for study. Beijing, China! Hope that I will be fine here for next four years. I am proud and happy that I am a Malaysian.
My school will start on next Monday! According to my senior, this week should be the last week for me to relax! After that, I have to study hard and of course study smart!( hope so!) playing, traveling, visiting some special place, n bla bla bla, I went to bird nest and shui li fang today! They are really big big n big!
As the university's campus is quite large so bicycle was the first thing I bought after arriving Beijing. Hope that I wont fell down or any accident happen on me! (praying...XD)
The first time I leave my house so far away for study, no any special feeling, still in travelling mode, maybe because of school havent start yet! homesick? please away from me! touch wood, till now i havent start homesick-ing yet! (proud?!!haha) ya, leaving home means I have to everything myself, no one have the responsibility to take care of me, no one should do so...haiz...Jia you! waisum, you can do it!
I promised that I will graduate from tsinghua in 2016! I must!!! good luck to myself and all my friends who are studying or going to study in uni! I miss my friends so much!



2 comments: