Monday, September 10, 2012

tsinghua,beijing,china

campus^^
The first time I left my family and learn to be independent! Actually, I still in travel mood now, hehe!
erm, the hostel i stay in is quite small but multipurpose for me! bedroom, study room, kitchen, laundry, bla bla bla There are some workers here to mop the floor every 2 days but actually, it's still dirty after cleaning And, bed sheet cover will be changed every week! This is only thing I like about this hostel. 
About food, I dont really like the food here, but at least there is my favorite food here--rice!!! The food in uni is really really cheap so still acceptable for me. That's why I bought a rice cooker, hope that the dishes I cook will be better than those in canteen XD (I regret why I didnt learn how to cook from my dear grandma and dad, I miss their food so much!!!!!)
Oh yeah, transport! We bought a bicycle. I bought a small small bicycle, I traded in it and bought a larger one yesterday. At last, I paid rmb490 on bicycle. Not worth at all but that was my fault as I didnt think twice when I bought the first one! Or maybe I will go to classroom on foot one day. The traffic here is crazy too.  
study, haiz, everyone here crazy d, books, books, and still books! I have to be used to it. The books here are cheaper a lot than Malaysia!
The service here is really sucks! most of the workers here are not patient and rude! rude! rude!

*Why still no response?! I have to give up with it? It is fault from the beginning?!


No comments:

Post a Comment